2005 Acura TL

9.4

Based on 721 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

One of a kind

By on Thursday, May 15, 2008

"I purchased my TL in Dec 04 and have never had one regret. Since I have been driving the average amount of time that I have kept a vehicle is 6months to 1 year and I have owned everything from a Corvette Z06 to a Lexus SC430 to a Lexus LS470. Needless to say, I have had the oppurtunity to experience a variety of different vehicles and the TL has by far been the most well rounded vehicle I have ever owned. It's a fun car to drive, stylish, gets average gas mileage (I drive in stop and go traffic everyday) and holds its value well. When I purchased the car in 04 I added 19 inch wheels and I receive countless compliments daily on how awesome it looks! I even have a new BMW 5 series owner regretting his purchase after seeing and driving the TL. I have loved the car from day one, and have owned the car almost 4 years now. I am looking to buy a larger vehicle now and it will be an Acura for sure."

What's not to Luv

By on Thursday, April 24, 2008

"This is my 8th Acura and first TL and can honestly say the TL is probably one of the best-valued lux sedans on the market. I looked at the Infinity G35X and while an excellently appointed car the cost exceeded the TL significantly. The TL is fully appointed at a fair price and the bonus is that it is responsive and fun to drive (a convertible would be as awesome model addition). The only downside during these rising gas price times is that premium is recommended. The upside is that I get 30-34 mpg consistantly on my highway commute (over 26 mpg in town). I'm somewhat used to this as all my Acura's took premium. I've never had engine issues so don't cheap out and use regular. Other Acura's I've owned had over 250K mi before trading in. Do youself a favor, if you are in the market for this category of car, buy it, you will not be disappointed."

Great value. Alot of vehicle for the dollar.

By on Sunday, November 11, 2012

"I have owned my TL for 4 years now and have been completely satisfied with it. It has a great combination of performance and luxury. The sporty, aggressive body design does not look dated and in my opinion is more attractive the the current body design that is in showrooms now. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking to find a great used vehicle with current technology, sporty design, and all the ammenities you would expect from Acura."

By Far the Best Car on the road

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "kind of pricey but worth every penny plus some!!!"

"This car is the best car i have ever owned. It runs like a dream, is very very comfortable, its fast, its extremely reliable, it looks awsome, its good on gas, it feels like its worth a million bucks. Never had one problem with my TL and its 4 years old and over 100,00 miles. Still drives new. Will never trade this car in for anything other than another TL. Better than any mercedes or BMW by far!"

Very Nice Ride

By on Monday, January 12, 2015

Pros: "Interior Power and Cosmetics"

Cons: "Hard to mod and expensive to fix."

"This is the second acura tl I've owned and I love it. The styling and mechanics are flawless. Plenty of power for all types of drivers the only downfall is how expensive and difficult it is to modify. And blue book value does not show truly how nice these are"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TL near Honolulu. See local deals