2003 Acura TL

Based on 478 Ratings for the 1999 - 2003 models.

Best Car I've Owned

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"When searching for an upper level sedan I started with the usual suspects the Camry, maxima, Accord, Passat, 300M.... etc What I found out is the delta in price from a well equipped car in this class I could get an entry level luxury sedan. That led me to compare the Lexus, Infinity, BMW, and Acura luxury sedans. These were all more than the other sedans I had compared but given that I was going to get many upgrades on those sedans the delta was not very much and the service was not even comparable. I wanted a navigation system and the Acura was hands down the only one available at the time. I also loved the handling and the get up and go this car had. What caused me to ultimately pick the Acura over the others is it comes fully loaded with all the upgrades already in place. I hate the nickel and diming other luxury car companies try to give you. If I wanted a non luxury car I would buy one. In this class all features should be standard. Bottom line great car better service, and comparable price"

Great Value/Performance for the Price

By on Sunday, August 05, 2007

"I have a 2003 TL-S and am a spritied driver. The one thing missing is rear wheel drive but for the money, great performance with all the bells & whistles. The only ding was the tranny but since having mine replaced under warranty it has performed great. I have 108,000 miles and still pulling strongly. With these high performance cars I recommend synthetic oil. Thumbs up to Acura and I plan on buying a new S-type with the six speed manual - Wow, now that sounds like fun doesn't it!"

By on Saturday, August 04, 2007

By on Saturday, August 04, 2007

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

"This car has been extremely reliable. It is a very comfortable ride with great acceleration and handling. The exterior, although not as sporty as the newer TL's, has a distinguished look and the interior (which should be the most important part of buying a car) is elegant yet sport and extremely comfortable. Great car for the money and will be buying an Acura again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TL near Honolulu. See local deals