1997 Acura TL

Based on 128 Ratings for the 1995 - 1998 models.

Previous | 1 ... 24 25 26 | Next

worst transmission

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"The TL is a fun car to drive until that day when, like so many TL owners have found, the transmission goes out. It's a recall item, though Acura didn't anounce until years after knowing of problems. Acura and Honda have done very little to assume responsibility, even after a class action suit to which they settled. Try a google of Acura transmission problems. It'll net over 1 million hits!"

Above the rest

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"I absolutely love this car - it is a 97 and I've owned it for 7 years. It has never let me down. It sat for a month while I was traveling and started right up the day I got back. I've even driven it in snow; while other cars were spinning out the Acura stayed right where it should. And U-turns? You can't believe how this car turns on a dime. The comfort, the handling and reliability - can't be beat."

Superior Acura Craftsmanship

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"This car has provided me with everything I ever wanted in a car. It is safe, smooth riding, sporty, and fun. It has held its value over the years better than most cars and has given me rock solid performance year after year. I have done maintenance as stated in the owners manual in fact more than what is in the manual. Oil changes every 3K, air filter every 6K, and tire rotation every 7.5K. Original battery and paint that looks showroom condition after 8 years you cannot beat that."

Better Than a New Car!!!

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"I have owned my 1996 Acura TL 3.2 Premium for over a year now and it has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. The comfort, quality and value that is in this car is un-matched. Lexus would be up there as well but Lexus owners want darn near what they paid for them. The Acura TL will give you all that you want and more!!!"

WOW! What a car!

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"This is the most favorite of many cars I have owned. I have owned two now and would buy another one in a heartbeat! The seats are very comfy. The car is extremly roomy. I have three children that seem to all fit comfortably in the back. It is very fun to drive. It corners well and is very safe in all weather conditions. If you buy this car, you will not be disappointed!"

Previous | 1 ... 24 25 26 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TL near Honolulu. See local deals