1999 Acura SLX

7.3

Based on 23 Ratings for the 1996 - 1999 models.

7.3/10
    7.5/10

It's a tough vehicle

By on Friday, September 14, 2007

"I've had this SUV for 6 years and over 90k miles. We've replaced the alternator, starter (twice) and a few other minor repairs but overall it's been a great car. My daughter took it to college and loved it and now that she graduated I have reclaimed it for my personal vehicle. It's got over 140k but we just can't part with it. Maybe the largest sunroof ever, looks expensive and just keeps going no matter what. We plan to keep it forever and will just replace the engine or whatever it needs!"

Runs Like a Tank

By on Sunday, August 19, 2007

"I've owned this SUV for several years and it has been completely trouble-free and very very reliable. It has one of the largest cargo areas I've ever seen in any vehicle and it's a true workhorse. Although the engine hp is a bit on the low side, it's sufficient."

Great vehicle

By on Monday, April 28, 2008

"I'm the original owner on this vehicle, and I won't get rid of it until it takes its last breath and gets towed to a junk yard. It's chunky looking, but it's been so reliable, with probably less than $1000 in repairs in its lifetime, that I just can't bring myself to part with it. With its large cargo space, I've been able to haul almost everything in it so it doubles well as a truck."

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"Have owned for 9 years and will own for another 9 or when its junk. the quality of this vehicle far out preforms any of the new suvs today. its benn the best vehicle we've ever purchased."

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"I purchased my SLX used 3 yrs ago and know that I made the right choice. A few repairs and maintanence, but I am very happy overall. I will keep it until it just won't run any longer."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura SLX near Honolulu. See local deals