1999 Acura SLX

7.3

Based on 23 Ratings for the 1996 - 1999 models.

7.3/10
    7.5/10

Very Reliable

By on Friday, May 09, 2008

"I bought this vehicle used 7 years ago. I have put about $1000 into repairs (not counting breaks and normal wear items) and it still runs like a champ. We haul all kinds of cargo in it. I will drive it until the wheels fall off and it will no longer go."

Macho

By on Thursday, July 02, 2009

"Does many things well. Reliable. Rugged. Roomy if you're not over six feet tall Rides very well with Michelin Cross Terrain tires. Weakest spot is gas mileage @@14-15 mpg hiway but likes regular fuel just fine"

incredible

By on Saturday, October 03, 2009

"We paid $3500 cash for ours 6 years ago. It is a '96 model and has 200,000 miles. This thing won't quit! We have had virtually NO issues with this vehicle. The ones we had were minor or our own fault. When we got it we thought as little as we're paying we could try to get through one year with it to get by. Six years later we still love it and it is still going strong. Probably the best vehicle we will ever own!"

Keeper

By on Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"I bought this SUV for my wife 9 years ago. I have tempted her with a choice between a brand new Acura TL-s or RL. It's been 4 months and she just now is beginning to "think" about it. She loves the SLX for it's size, ride and versatility. AND this is absolutely the best "snow-car" I have ever driven. The T.O.D. feature (4 wheel drive on demand) makes handling remarkable. No I'm not a salesman, mechanic or Acura employee. This truck is simply trouble free. I am here just to see what it's worth and for my money, it will be our alternate vehicle. It's a keeper!"

I loved my SUV

By on Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Me and my husband bought this SUV alittle over a year ago. Drove it like crazy and NEVER had ANY trouble with it. our 3 children and our large breed dog all fit very comfortably in our SUV.. We just lost it due to a car accident with a A Chevy Silverado. my husband was hit on both sides by two separate vehicles and was able to walk away with out a scratch...( : If you find a SLX that you like, do your self a favor and BUY ONE!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura SLX near Honolulu. See local deals