1997 Acura SLX

7.3

Based on 23 Ratings for the 1996 - 1999 models.

7.3/10
    7.5/10

Macho

By on Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Does many things well. Reliable. Rugged. Roomy if you're not over six feet tall Rides very well with Michelin Cross Terrain tires. Weakest spot is gas mileage @@14-15 mpg hiway but likes regular fuel just fine"

incredible

By on Saturday, October 3, 2009

"We paid $3500 cash for ours 6 years ago. It is a '96 model and has 200,000 miles. This thing won't quit! We have had virtually NO issues with this vehicle. The ones we had were minor or our own fault. When we got it we thought as little as we're paying we could try to get through one year with it to get by. Six years later we still love it and it is still going strong. Probably the best vehicle we will ever own!"

I loved my SUV

By on Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Me and my husband bought this SUV alittle over a year ago. Drove it like crazy and NEVER had ANY trouble with it. our 3 children and our large breed dog all fit very comfortably in our SUV.. We just lost it due to a car accident with a A Chevy Silverado. my husband was hit on both sides by two separate vehicles and was able to walk away with out a scratch...( : If you find a SLX that you like, do your self a favor and BUY ONE!!!"

It's a tough vehicle

By on Friday, September 14, 2007

"I've had this SUV for 6 years and over 90k miles. We've replaced the alternator, starter (twice) and a few other minor repairs but overall it's been a great car. My daughter took it to college and loved it and now that she graduated I have reclaimed it for my personal vehicle. It's got over 140k but we just can't part with it. Maybe the largest sunroof ever, looks expensive and just keeps going no matter what. We plan to keep it forever and will just replace the engine or whatever it needs!"

Runs Like a Tank

By on Sunday, August 19, 2007

"I've owned this SUV for several years and it has been completely trouble-free and very very reliable. It has one of the largest cargo areas I've ever seen in any vehicle and it's a true workhorse. Although the engine hp is a bit on the low side, it's sufficient."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura SLX near Honolulu. See local deals