2006 Acura RSX

9.4

Based on 521 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

Quality, Stylish and Reliable!

By on Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pros: "Quality, stylish, fun to drive, reliable, price"

Cons: "road noise"

"I have owned a 2005 Acura RSX since 2007 and it has been the absolute BEST investment. I have had no mechanical issues and only routine maintenance costs. The interior looks like brand new despite baking in the Florida sun on a daily basis, showing the quality of an Acura product. It is a car that I would absolutely buy again if they still were made. It is a shame Acura stopped making this model. If you are looking for a reliable, stylish and quality vehicle, look no further. This is the one for you!"

I wish Acura still made this car!

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "Very reliable, fun to drive"

"I have had my car for 12 years and have had minimal problems with it. I am in the market for a new(er) car since, after 12 years in the harsh Midwest weather, she has seen better days (appearance wise). It has been very hard for me to decide on a new car since I have had such good luck with mine and I love the way it drives. I have even gone back and forth on getting the repairs that are needed done as opposed to buying again. It would have made my life so much easier if Acura would have just continued making the RSX!"

Best car ever owned!

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage, reliable"

Cons: "Goes through Headlight bulbs"

"I have owned this car for almost 10 years. Even after 200K miles, the car has the combination of power and economical aspects that it had in 2004. Outside of very routine maintenance (oil / air filter / brakes) there has been nothing that "has to be done". Of all the cars I have owned, I can say without a doubt, this has been the best purchase I have ever made! My hope is to get another 200K out of this car and will try to keep it as long as it continues to run."

Fun Sporty , headturning, fast, gas saver, sexy

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "FAST Handling Good looking reliable"

Cons: "small"

;)

"Awesome car for a teen, or to take to work, not so good to fit 4 people in car lol its kinda small, but car is amazing, mine is suited up with headlights, tints, HIDs headlights, rims, and sound system, definately my friends love the look its very fun to drive and pretty fast for a 160HP engine that i have in my base, it screams lol...if you want to buy one for perfromance, but the TYPE S, these cars dont deserve to be beat, i think one of the nices cars after the NSX..my only suggestion is, if youre planning to lower your car do it the right way..i bought mine with cut springs, but i fixed it, and if you want a soft ride and lowred then do 1" drop...i dont recommend lowering your RSX more than 2" if you live in bumpy roads, because its not so fun...great car overal for two people"

;)

I Love My RSX!

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "Very fair price, fun to drive, extremely reliable"

Cons: "A bit sluggish under 40, but over 40 watch out!"

"Yes, nearing 150,000 miles and still going strong! I won't write much because unfortunately they don't make this car anymore. No major problems at all, the headlights burn out once in a while. Seriously, that's about it. Of course, I take excellent care of it and I've done all of the preventive maintenance religiously. I'm very impressed with this car. Wish the American auto makers could come close. It's sad that I had to buy a car that was 95% made in Japan to finally get the kind of quality I wanted. Safety has to be number one for me."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RSX near Honolulu. See local deals