2004 Acura RSX

9.3

Based on 547 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

One of my favorite cars

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pros: "FUN to drive, great handling and high end power"

Cons: "front wheel drive, back seat only for short people"

Track day at PIR

"I absolutely love this car! It's so much fun to drive! So much fun! I can't emphasize how great this is to have in my life. A car that does not suck your life force from your soul and leaves you with a smile? Awesome! Great handling, great high end power, great brakes! PLUS, it's reliability has been amazing, even as the miles have racked up, no (knock on wood) issues! OK, the headlights burn out really fast, but I think that is a part issue, not a vehicle issue ;). The only thing I wish was different was that it would have rear-wheel drive for a little more added fun, but front wheel drive has it's advantages, so it's a minor complaint. I had an 88 RX-7 GTU for several years that was a freaking blast too. This car is on the same level of fun, but just tighter overall. I am short, so it fits me great, tall people should avoid the back seat for sure (no head room), and getting out of the back seat is like being birthed. I will generally let my husband drive and sit in the back of we have someone riding with us."

Track day at PIR

Fun, reliable... Great car!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Great value, reliability, and fun."

Cons: "Requires premium gas"

"This was my first new car, and I love it! The price was good, it is fun to drive and gets very good mileage. I have never had and reliability issues - just keep the oil changed and good tires on it, it's and good to go. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles of higher priced Acuras, but for the price, I can't complain. If I had to find any gripes, it would be that the cup holders are in kind of an awkward position, and that it requires premium gas."

My moon roof leaks into my spare tire well.

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Cons: "moon roof leaks into spare tire well."

"My moon roof leaks into the spare tire well, have to get it fixed. Dealer said they never heard of it but I have a hard time believing that. Other than that, I absolutely LOVE my car!"

One of the funnest best value cars I have owned

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "FUn car to drive, good value, comfy front seats"

Cons: "More cup holders would be good."

Sunset on A1A

"I love my 03 RSX Type S. Very fun car to drive. I have had to replace clutch on it and a couple sensors and AC Compressor though. But that was after 100,000 miles. Overall I think car is one of the best bang for your buck you can buy. The seats are super comfy, and it retains real good value. I love the 6 speed transmission. Honestly I have more fun in it than my C6 auto Vette. Car gets a lot of compliments. Agile, fun, quick, and economic. RSX Type S is one of the best car values out there. It does require premium fuel, but you have a high-reving VTEC engine."

Sunset on A1A

great car

By on Monday, November 15, 2010

"This little car is amazing, it does everything i want it to and still averages around 36 mpg on my 90 mile daily commute! it is everything i could expect from an Acura! The only flaw i have with the car is the paint.... It is Milano Red, but the paint is faiding horribly and i have seen several others that own a red rsx with this problem as well. I dont understand why it is doing this because it is garage kept. I am getting it repainted soon, because i love the car so much... I highly recommend buying one of these cars, but just make sure not to purchase a red one because they fade so bad."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RSX near Honolulu. See local deals