2003 Acura RSX

9.3

Based on 540 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

One of my favorite cars

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pros: "FUN to drive, great handling and high end power"

Cons: "front wheel drive, back seat only for short people"

Track day at PIR

"I absolutely love this car! It's so much fun to drive! So much fun! I can't emphasize how great this is to have in my life. A car that does not suck your life force from your soul and leaves you with a smile? Awesome! Great handling, great high end power, great brakes! PLUS, it's reliability has been amazing, even as the miles have racked up, no (knock on wood) issues! OK, the headlights burn out really fast, but I think that is a part issue, not a vehicle issue ;). The only thing I wish was different was that it would have rear-wheel drive for a little more added fun, but front wheel drive has it's advantages, so it's a minor complaint. I had an 88 RX-7 GTU for several years that was a freaking blast too. This car is on the same level of fun, but just tighter overall. I am short, so it fits me great, tall people should avoid the back seat for sure (no head room), and getting out of the back seat is like being birthed. I will generally let my husband drive and sit in the back of we have someone riding with us."

Track day at PIR

had this car for 3 years now! awesome car!

By on Monday, January 28, 2013

Pros: "Very fun and overall reliable"

Cons: "at low rpms you could feel a sluggish responce"

"I've had this car for 3 years now, i'l keep it short and simple, its been everything i ever wanted out of a sports car!!!"

Quality, Stylish and Reliable!

By on Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pros: "Quality, stylish, fun to drive, reliable, price"

Cons: "road noise"

"I have owned a 2005 Acura RSX since 2007 and it has been the absolute BEST investment. I have had no mechanical issues and only routine maintenance costs. The interior looks like brand new despite baking in the Florida sun on a daily basis, showing the quality of an Acura product. It is a car that I would absolutely buy again if they still were made. It is a shame Acura stopped making this model. If you are looking for a reliable, stylish and quality vehicle, look no further. This is the one for you!"

RSX Type-S: great daily driver

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pros: "Handles well, just enough power, reliable."

Cons: "You can't buy a new one anymore."

"I have had this car almost 4 years now, I bought it used CPO. I drive it to work and back 100 miles M-F. It is a joy to drive: quick response, great brakes, one of the worlds best 6 speed manual shifters, roomy, and reliable. In 100k miles I have gone through 2 sets of tires, 2 sets of brake pads, 2 headlight bulbs, inumerable oil and filter changes, a few air and cabin filter changes, one alignment and.......that's it!! If every car was like this, many repair shops would go out of business. Heck, the Acura dealer near me is even reasonable on charges, much more so than the BMW dealer I have to use for the weekend car. For the fun of it, I took this car to a Porsche Club DE at Roebling Road. It was out-horsepowered on the straights, but I gained on the Porsches and BMWs in the corners. And that was at stock height and on all season street tires. All this car needs is a set of coilovers to lower it 1-2" and some good summer track tires. Acura, you should bring this car back instead of that astronomically priced NSX that only a few can afford."

One of the funnest best value cars I have owned

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "FUn car to drive, good value, comfy front seats"

Cons: "More cup holders would be good."

Sunset on A1A

"I love my 03 RSX Type S. Very fun car to drive. I have had to replace clutch on it and a couple sensors and AC Compressor though. But that was after 100,000 miles. Overall I think car is one of the best bang for your buck you can buy. The seats are super comfy, and it retains real good value. I love the 6 speed transmission. Honestly I have more fun in it than my C6 auto Vette. Car gets a lot of compliments. Agile, fun, quick, and economic. RSX Type S is one of the best car values out there. It does require premium fuel, but you have a high-reving VTEC engine."

Sunset on A1A

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RSX near Honolulu. See local deals