2010 Acura RL

Based on 149 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

Magnificent Auto

By on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Pros: "Loce the 6 CD player"

Cons: "exterior paint job should have been better"

"Purchased new in 2006-ours is white-exterior paint job is my only complaint- not a quality job as an Audi or Benz- the interior is lush and roomy- ours has 137,000 miles on it all road as we travel for a living. Purchased with the wood interior-on geer shift-sides and front-very classy. Not one moments worth of problem!! We service it like all our autos at the dealership- put great tires on it and it is a complete joy for all our long distance travels. Only complaint is Acura itself- only coming out with a new RL this fall after 3 years or so. What are they thinking so changing from it=not the cars fault the manufacturers!"

Best car I have owned

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Reliable and smooth ride"

Cons: "Price and dealer's charges for maintenance"

"Did not want to spend the money, but good choice 7 years later. Now the question is to trade in or run it till it becomes unreliable. Probably will keep it for a few more years."

nice car overall.....

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"I bought this car since new and still loving it. Now have over 50K miles and looks brand new in and out. I love the interior styling even compare to much more expensive vehicle. The only problem with this car is I have to replace the AFLS twice on the driver's side. Overall rating are alomost perfect. Styling, quality and reliability are perfect. Comfort pretty fair although it has some road noices for $50K car. Performance and handling are good for a midsize sedan. I really can't complain with the SH-AWD and althought it's only a V6 but it really push out 300hp. Way more more than enough power for anybody daily vehicle."

Don't Even Hesitate

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"The 2005 RL is my second Acura and I will buy another for sure. Easy to shop for since they include almost every imaginable option. Never a mechanical problem with either Acura. Performance, styling and finish are first-class and, in spite of some negative reviews I have seen related to gas mileage, I have been pleased with mine. . . 27 mpg on road trips. 85,000 miles on the first one (no good reason for getting rid of it, really) and 42,000 on this one without a malfunction of any kind. One complaint only...the RL trunk space is surprisingly limited. I can carry four big golfers but only two sets of clubs!"

Best car ever!!!

By on Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, great ride, nice looking, reliable"

"Love this car, I get great mileage, a great ride with no major repairs just routine maintenance. This car is extremely reliable and fun to drive. If it was up to me, I would never trade this car and drive it until it dies but my accountant insists that I need to get a new car for tax purposes."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RL near Honolulu. See local deals