2007 Acura RL

Based on 151 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

nice car overall.....

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"I bought this car since new and still loving it. Now have over 50K miles and looks brand new in and out. I love the interior styling even compare to much more expensive vehicle. The only problem with this car is I have to replace the AFLS twice on the driver's side. Overall rating are alomost perfect. Styling, quality and reliability are perfect. Comfort pretty fair although it has some road noices for $50K car. Performance and handling are good for a midsize sedan. I really can't complain with the SH-AWD and althought it's only a V6 but it really push out 300hp. Way more more than enough power for anybody daily vehicle."

Best car I have owned

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Reliable and smooth ride"

Cons: "Price and dealer's charges for maintenance"

"Did not want to spend the money, but good choice 7 years later. Now the question is to trade in or run it till it becomes unreliable. Probably will keep it for a few more years."

Great car.

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pros: "comfort handlings"

Cons: "Repairs if needed are expensive"

"I travel for work and have put a lot of miles on this car. Highly recommend this car. The newer ones have some nice updates with the new saved music files and xm radio weather, but over all the 2005 is very similar to the new models and I actually prefer the looks of the front grill on my 2005 compared to more recent years."

Buy a used RL instead of a new or used TL

By on Thursday, April 24, 2008

"I was looking at buying a used TL until I test drove a RL. What a difference. This car does it all. The voice recognition isn't the best, but other than that a great car for the price. Rides great, handles great and looks great. With your keys in your pocket you can unlock all the doors and trunk by just touching the handle. Hit the unlock button and then hold down on the unlock button on your remote and it will roll down your windows and open the moon roof. Nice on a hot day. I did it from 40 yards. The TL is for people who still have the need for speed and don't mind feeling all the little rocks and bumps on the road. The RL is for us who are looking for a comfortable ride."

Don't Even Hesitate

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"The 2005 RL is my second Acura and I will buy another for sure. Easy to shop for since they include almost every imaginable option. Never a mechanical problem with either Acura. Performance, styling and finish are first-class and, in spite of some negative reviews I have seen related to gas mileage, I have been pleased with mine. . . 27 mpg on road trips. 85,000 miles on the first one (no good reason for getting rid of it, really) and 42,000 on this one without a malfunction of any kind. One complaint only...the RL trunk space is surprisingly limited. I can carry four big golfers but only two sets of clubs!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RL near Honolulu. See local deals