2012 Acura RDX

Based on 193 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Would not have bought this car

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "Cute, fast when you need that"

Cons: "Fake leather, not enough options, unreliable, loud"

"I purchased this car from a dealer last spring. I purchased it online without having first inspected it-the ultimate mistake. I discovered that the "leather" seats were pleather- Acura's way of saying we are concerned about animals, but more concerned about our bottom line. The car was 2 years old when it arrived and had about 25,000 miles...Thank God the warranty was still available! Within a few months, the battery cables had corroded, leaving me stranded twice. Acura eventually replaced them for free. The car is loud. When I'm driving, the noise is really a distraction. Yes, there are new tires on it. Now, the serpentine belt, I'm told, needs replacing. There a loud squealing noise when I turn the steering wheel to the left or right. The Acura dealership is behind so I cannot bring it in for about 10 days! Hope my mileage stays under 50,000 between now and then. Also, the lift gate does not open from inside the car and there isn't a button on the back door to automatically close it...yes, I'm a bit spoiled. Not happy with this car. Looking for something new....SOON!"

this has been a great car

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

"I would buy another one, and will."

CHOPPY RIDE, ROAD NOISE, BAD AUDIO.

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

"OVERALL A VG SUV, ROAD NOISE PRONOUNCED, THE AUDIO PORTION IS NOT VG IN MY OPINION,PAINT GREAT , SEAT LEATHER VG, REAR ENTRANCE A LITTLE DIFFICULT. BUT I LIKE HONDA /ACURA PRODUCTS."

Perfect luxury crossover w/ great performance

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pros: "Luxurious. Turbo engine really makes the car move"

Cons: "Lots of extras some don't want/need."

"Silver exterior. Black leather interior. Beautiful car. Excellent ride. All maintenance is Acura certified and recorded in maintenance book. Up-to-date GPS. This is a dream car and I plan to get another when I return to the U.S. Will email photos on request."

Have owned car since new - in very good condition.

By on Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Pros: "Well maintained, reliable, fun, powerful, practical and safe."

Cons: "Minor surface scratches. 175,000 miles"

"All service has been kept up to date per Honda requirements. Tires less than 1 year old.This car has never crashed, never had body work. Good sound system, heated leather seats, great handling, 240-horsepower turbocharged 4-cyl has great power. Looks good and fun to drive. From Edmunds: Safety Standard safety features for the 2007 Acura RDX include front seat-mounted side airbags, head-protecting side curtain airbags with a rollover sensor, active front head restraints, antilock brakes with brake assist, stability control, traction control and a tire-pressure monitor. Interior Design and Special Features Thanks to its leather seating, metallic accents, blue illumination for the gauges and symmetrical dash design, the RDX's interior looks considerably more upscale than the average small SUV. The center console has a storage bin large enough to hold a notebook computer, but otherwise interior storage is average. Folding down the 60/40-split rear seat reveals up to 60.6 cubic feet of cargo room. Driving Impressions Acura has put together some pretty sweet running gear here. Acceleration isn't life-changing but this crossover SUV is certainly quick. The turbocharged engine seems to have been tuned to be torque-friendly down low but still somewhat "revvy" like other Acura engines. Power comes on strong after about 2000 rpm and stays there until the 6800 rpm redline. Thanks to the well-tuned suspension, SH-AWD, quick steering and 235/55-series tires, the Acura RDX can be driven hard on a canyon road with a minimum of drama and plenty of fun. On regular city streets, the ride quality is well within the limits for comfortable driving and commuting."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RDX near Honolulu. See local deals