2011 Acura RDX

Based on 197 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

fun ride

By on Saturday, November 08, 2008

"I bought the 2009 model recently, the vehicle has quality craftmanship, luxurious and stylish interior, fun technology package, and excellent driving performance. I have not run into any problems with the vehicle so far, and hope to keep it for years to come. What really makes this car is the beautiful interior and the technology package, which includes a really nice stereo."

Best car I ever had

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Really fun to drive and very comfortable."

Cons: "Wish it got better gas mileage."

"This is the best car I have ever had. It really, really likes to be going about 80 which is fun. It has a lot of "getupandgo" which comes in handy when you live in a town where we have lots of tourists (with rental cars) who drive like they have never driven before. Defensive driving is this car's mission in life. And it just looks so, so cool. This is a luxury car with the speed of a sports car. It's very comfortable to drive and has everything I need."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Saturday, March 27, 2010

"I've had the RDX for almost 3 yrs. and 50,000 miles. I loved it when I bought it, and I love it more every time I drive it. The handling is absolutely incredible: as nimble as a sports sedan with better traction and SH-AWD. Engine is very powerful, yet gets decent (20-21 avg.) mileage. The Tech package is WELL worth the money - great nav. system with accurate traffic updates, XM, heated seats, moonroof, and the best auto sound system I've ever heard. Interior is extremely comfortable, roomy, and flexible for a small SUV. The RDX is also very reliable: only 1 minor problem in 3 years. Mostly, it's just fun to drive. Only minor con: slightly harsh/noisy ride due to stiff suspension (but it actually soaks up big bumps incredibly well) - like a sports sedan. If you don't mind that, you will LOVE this vehicle."

Super Acura

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"I love this car. The value you get for your dollar is excellent compared withthe other Lux. CUV. And the Sound system is out of this world! Make sure you listen to the DVD Audio system. It makes you feel like you are in the middle of the band! It is not a soft drive. It is a great sports car transition step from a coupe to a SUV. It is comfortable. I have a family with 2 kids and all love it. The Navigation system is the best! I've looked and tried a lot of them and this is the winner. It also works while you are driving. You don't have to stop to use your navi. I know there is a dial on this car, but the system also has an incredible voice activated system that runs my music, navi, and even the air conditioner. There are also seperate buttons for each device. Most of all the top reported safety through the Insurance Institute was the decision maker for me. I didn't want to be in a car that rated Poor like a couple of its competitors. Name brand or not, give me functionality and safety for status and not just an old image that doesn't produce a quality current reliable car."

Comfortable and Impressive

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"I just purchased a new home and went through the joy of moving and have been constantly impressed by the roominess of the interior to transport my stuff. It saved me many trips if I had still been in my sedan. The ride is super-comfortable and it's got the get-up-and-go when I need it on the highway. Once you get the technology package you don't need anything else. Super SUV crossover."

Great Value

By on Thursday, May 24, 2007

"I was considering the BMW M3 and the Lexus RX 350 as alternatives to this car but in the end the value of the RDX beat the both. There's alot included in the price and if you opt for the tech package like I did you get the benefit of the nav, rear view camera and a feature that I find myself using more and more I try and get around the city is the voice recognition. All in all a great car although the turbo lag is noticable and the ride could be a bit better for a luxury vehicle. Other than that you can't go wrong with this car."

The RDX can take a hit

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

"Best vehicle I have ever owned. I was recently in an accident and was astonished at how well the RDX handled the impact. All three cars involved in the accident were totaled but the RDX was the only one that all the safety features worked properly. I left the accident with just a small red mark on my arm from the airbag. I've already purchased a 2012 RDX because I know my family will be safe should the unexpected happen again."

Fun, reliable and amazingly roomy little SUV

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, flexibility, fun"

Cons: "Acceleration, gas mileage, seat memory and control"

"Although the RDX is Acura's smaller SUV, I have found that it is impressively roomy in terms of what its cargo space will fit. I have put everything from concrete pavers to an 8-foot Christmas tree in the back of this vehicle with no problems...just put down the back seat and you are good to go. Gas mileage is not great (about 19mpg average in my experience) and acceleration is a bit jerky, but overall this little SUV is fun to drive. The nav system takes some getting used to, and like most other systems needs updating to keep it really useful. Stereo system sound quality is terrific when using CDs, not as great when using the satellite radio or external MP3 jack. Interior appointments are a little sparse for this quality vehicle, with the 2007 model lacking driver's side seat memory and push-button passenger side seat controls (these are manual), but the leather seats are comfortable. The RDX is a very reliable vehicle that has not needed any major repairs (and only one or two minor repairs) in the four years I've owned it."

Great Sport Ute

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "Price and standard options"

Cons: "Uneven power band"

"Turbo is great, power band/acceleration is uneven at times...otherwise a great car given the standard options and price vs. BMWX3"

Great Sporty SUV

By on Friday, April 08, 2011

"Bought the rdx after debating between bmw x3, audi Q5 and acura rdx. RDX gives the most value. Big enough to haul family when visiting. Otherwise happy to be in my g37x coupe. Its sporty, excellent handling in the snow thru all the new england storms this past winter. SH-AWD is amazing!! Ride is firm, but expected for a sporty SUV. Gas mileage not to great, but I have a heavy foot! Had it for a year now. Love the audio system although not better than the bose in my infiniti. Love the fact that i can play audio thru USB drive and stream music from pandora/itunes on my ipad or iphone via bluetooth!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RDX near Honolulu. See local deals