• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2011 Acura RDX

Based on 193 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 18 19 20 | Next

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fun, fun car

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"This car is a blast to drive. There are things I feel are missing like automatic headlights and wipers, memory seats and a smart key. The ride is stiff, but I like that, it feels like you are really in command of the vehicle. The car feels much smaller than it is when driving. The bluetooth is great. The voice command doesn't always understand me and that can be frustrating. There are things you can do to make yourself better understood and mostly they do help. There is a bit of turbo lag when going uphill from a dead stop but the performance on the freeway is spectacular. All in all I love this car!"

Best Vehicle I Ever Owned

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

"After 25 years of owning various makes and models of cars and SUV's, my wife and I upgraded to an Acura RDX and Acura TL. I drive the RDX and absolutely love it. The acceleration and handling is great both in the city and on the highway. Yes, the gas mileage could be better...18 city, 23 highway....but it is better than other SUV's I have owned and the luxury and performance more than make up for it. As to the navigation system...my wife and I now take long trips with no pre-defined destination. We totally rely on the system to help with restaurants, gas and hotels and every large city and small town is adequately covered. The voice recognition does make mistakes, but not so much to make it difficult to find what I am looking for. I enjoy driving the RDX very much and plan on enjoying it for many years to come."

Comfortable and Impressive

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"I just purchased a new home and went through the joy of moving and have been constantly impressed by the roominess of the interior to transport my stuff. It saved me many trips if I had still been in my sedan. The ride is super-comfortable and it's got the get-up-and-go when I need it on the highway. Once you get the technology package you don't need anything else. Super SUV crossover."

worth of money

By on Friday, June 15, 2007

"i am a singel mom and for my kids this is the real suv safe confortable"

By on Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Super Fun RDX

By on Friday, May 25, 2007

"If you are looking for a great handling safe vehicle, with the best navi system on the market, the Acura RDX is for you. Turbo lag is almost un noticeable as you drive. This car has amazing power. The way Acura has tweeked the turbo makes it faster than its' competitors. If you want a soft ride.. this may not be the right ride for you. This handles corners very tightly and reminds me of a sports coupe, except that I am up higher. I love the navi system. It actually allows you to give it voice commands or touch commands while you are going any speed! This helps when I need to find the nearest hotel or gas station at night. I no longer have to pull over and stop to use it, as compared to other systems out there. I just love it!"

Fast But

By on Thursday, May 24, 2007

"I bought this car for my wife, and purchased the tech package. I figured she would be safer driving with the bluetooth hands free phone. The car is fast and has very cool showroom appeal. Then thats where it ends. The road noise is offensive, the seats are uncomfortable on long rides, the mileage is awful, and my wife has a very light foot, she's averaging about 18mpg. The tech package requires a PHD and a crystal ball to operate, and I'm a 25 year software engineer. The interface is arcane and cumbersome. Many addresses are just impossible to enter since it will only accept addresses in its database which was outdated when I took delivery of the vehicle. The voice command system is useless. If it understands you in the first place, the delay will convince you that its just easier to turn the knob. Its absolutely aggravating when you say "Dial Sally" and it responds "Pound eight" So you end up having a shouting match with your car. The cargo area has barely enough room for any thing but a few items of luggage or groceries with the seats up, and they dont fold down flat. The radio is excellent and the dvd audio disk that came with the car sounds awesome, good thing it came with one cause we dont own any others, since they cost something like $20 each. This suv just isnt worth the money."

Great Value

By on Thursday, May 24, 2007

"I was considering the BMW M3 and the Lexus RX 350 as alternatives to this car but in the end the value of the RDX beat the both. There's alot included in the price and if you opt for the tech package like I did you get the benefit of the nav, rear view camera and a feature that I find myself using more and more I try and get around the city is the voice recognition. All in all a great car although the turbo lag is noticable and the ride could be a bit better for a luxury vehicle. Other than that you can't go wrong with this car."

RDX Rocks

By on Thursday, April 12, 2007

"RDX is a very very good SUV. It drives like a sports sedan and handles nothing like a typical SUV. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who loves to drive and likes to have the latest and greatest gadgets in their car. The real-time traffic reporting is really handy when using the GPS because it can give u the fastest route to your destination every time."

Previous | 1 ... 18 19 20 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RDX near Honolulu. See local deals