2010 Acura RDX

Based on 197 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Best vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I work in the car industry and thus get to own and drive multiple vehicles. I have owned multiple Lexus SUV's and Infiniti FX35, among many other SUV's of small to medium caliber. I have driven thousands of vehicles for my job. RDX is the best vehicle I've ever driven/owned. Why? Simply because it fits my every need. I love the turbo charged engine in an small suv. I can still jump medians/curbs and have the power, too! Visibility is top notch with no blind spots. Of course, I have the technology package! (Navi, back up camera). What is the point of owning a luxury vehicle without that?? I love the simplicity, the sportiness as well as the luxury all combined in this very cute, yet mean and powerful SUV. Highly recommended. No issues at all. Very, very fun suv! Two things I would change: power passenger seat and fully automatic headlights. Otherwise, A+"

Follow up review from march 2008

By on Thursday, January 28, 2010

"I have now owned my '07 RDX for over 2.5 years and I can tell you I am still as happy with it now as I was the day I drove it off the lot. I just surpassed 54,000 miles today and the only unscheduled maintenance I have had to perform was a battery replacement about two weeks ago which was 100% covered by the warranty. This vehicle has surpassed every expectation I have ever had regarding maintaining it's value. It still blue books for $23,900 as a private party sell, not that I would EVER sell it. When my '07 is paid off in about 6 months I plan on buying the 2010 model. I have never reset the Trip A on the odometer so I can keep track of the lifetime gas mileage of the car which right now sits at 22.5mpg. I do a lot of mixed city/highway driving. I keep my foot off the pedal as much as possible on the highway but I will pounce on it in the city. Overall the mileage is great compared to similarly sized V6 CUV's. To this day I have never put a non Top-Tier gasoline in this vehicle and I believe that that might have something to do with my mileage. Thank you for reading this and if you are considering a used '07-'09 RDX you should absolutely jump on it. This is a wonderful vehicle and an absolute joy to drive."

Fun, fun car

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"This car is a blast to drive. There are things I feel are missing like automatic headlights and wipers, memory seats and a smart key. The ride is stiff, but I like that, it feels like you are really in command of the vehicle. The car feels much smaller than it is when driving. The bluetooth is great. The voice command doesn't always understand me and that can be frustrating. There are things you can do to make yourself better understood and mostly they do help. There is a bit of turbo lag when going uphill from a dead stop but the performance on the freeway is spectacular. All in all I love this car!"

My fav car ever

By on Monday, October 07, 2013

Pros: "A blast to drive, comfortable but sporty"

Cons: "Avg 20mpg, must use premium b/c turbo. Who cares."

Showing off

"I bought my rdx the first week it came out in 2006. I have zero complaints. It's beautiful. Sporty. Comfy. Fast. The turbo makes it a true sleeper. People are always shocked at how fast it is. It's super comfortable for long trips. Holds way more than you could imagine. Handles like a car, but you sit higher up and feel safer like an suv. Sound system is sick. Since taking off all the badging I have people coming up to me all the time to ask what it is. I love my RDX!"

Showing off

I love this vehicle, even after 5 years!

By on Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Pros: "I like being up higher than in a sedan."

Cons: "Would like better gas mileage."

"Honda makes reliable cars. Originally I intended to buy the CRV, but did not like the gear shift placement. I test drove every cross-over I could and fell in love with the RDX. I have no regrets. At first I had reservations about a 4 cylinder, Turbo engine, but the Turbo kicks in nicely to provide the boost for passing. I had downsized from a V-6, so it took awhile to get used to the Turbo. After 5 years, there are no rattles or clunks. There is plenty of leg room and cargo space. The RDX has the feel of solidity and integrity. The leather upholstery and heated seats give that sense of luxury associated with a more costly vehicle. For many reasons, this is the perfect vehicle for me. While the car isn't a gas hog, sometimes I do envy my neighbor's Hybrid vehicle. I have taken good care of this vehicle and have had no mechanical problems at all."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RDX near Honolulu. See local deals