• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2010 Acura RDX

Based on 181 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Horrible gas mileage & heavy 4 cyl for a turbo

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Great Luxury car, all the fancy things"

Cons: "Bad turbo, bad mpg"

"HORRIBLE GAS MILEAGE. The overall design of theis car is great. All the bells and whistles at a great price. The engine design is horrible. A turbo on a 2.0 liter 4 cyl enginer is fine....if it were a car. The RDX is a rather heavy SUV, and the turbo gets used a lot to haul around such car. The turbo burns out very fast. I have already replaced the turbo and A/C. The turbo was 4k. The weight sitribution is mostly in the back, wo when you have a car full of people it drags and you can feel it. Therefore, turbo kicks in. I hear the newer models are 6 cyl and i am sure they have fixed the other flaws. However, this isn't acuras first rodeo, so I expected more. The gas mileage is horrible. I average 12 mpg. 19 if its downhil and someone is pushing."

Has been a great car!

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Pros: "very responsive on the highway-like a sports car!"

Cons: "bumps are not handled too well-pretty rough ride!"

"I am second owner and love the fact that it's a small SUV and the turbo gives it a LOT of pep (except for the fact that it uses premium gas)It handles great on the highway-like a sports car in the curves and hills!! Only downfall is that I live in the midwest where we have lots of pot-holes and bumpy streets because of snow, and it is a very,very rough ride at times! If it weren't for that-I'd keep it forever, because I love the way it handles and that it sits up higher than a car and is easy to get in and out of!"

Best snow and wet road traction of AWD vehicles

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Handling, brakes, traction, the turbos a blast"

Cons: "Stiff suspension"

"I've owned this car for 7 years. I've never had any quality/reliability issues with it, ever. Great handling car, great brakes, good acceleration. By far, the best snow traction of any vehicle I've ever driven, including other 4wd vehicles. While other trucks and cars are sliding around, this one's SH-AWD sticks to the road like glue. The suspension is stiff, so if you like a soft ride this is not for you. Small and nimble for great cornering and easy parking."

Best Vehicle ever, fun to drive, roomy and sporty.

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "great price fun to drive"

Cons: "gas mileage not so good.."

"I was not looking for THIS car....and I am so happy that I purchased this vehicle. It is definitley the most fun car to drive. My RDX is a 2007 and I have not had any problems. Keep your maintenance up, change the oil and drive....!!!"

Fast, Responsive and Comfortable SUV

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "comfort and luxury"

Cons: "not as roomy in cargo area as full size SUV."

"This is truly a luxury SUV that drives like a car. The comfort and quietness of the interior is superior to many vehicles out there. It has been reliable and responsive to drive.It has very quick pickup and handles well in all weather, especially rain and snow."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RDX near Honolulu. See local deals