• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2008 Acura RDX

Based on 195 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

My fav car ever

By on Monday, October 07, 2013

Pros: "A blast to drive, comfortable but sporty"

Cons: "Avg 20mpg, must use premium b/c turbo. Who cares."

Showing off

"I bought my rdx the first week it came out in 2006. I have zero complaints. It's beautiful. Sporty. Comfy. Fast. The turbo makes it a true sleeper. People are always shocked at how fast it is. It's super comfortable for long trips. Holds way more than you could imagine. Handles like a car, but you sit higher up and feel safer like an suv. Sound system is sick. Since taking off all the badging I have people coming up to me all the time to ask what it is. I love my RDX!"

Showing off

Proud Owner

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "Design, good price and quality."

Cons: "Arm rest cover brake easily. To fix it cost $200"

"Good mileage. Easy to park. The MDX is starting to look like the RDX. The MDX was too heavy for us. The RDX is Fast when needed. If I want to safe money on gas I am easy on the accelerator. That makes a huge difference."

Tons of options included

By on Friday, June 10, 2011

Pros: "Value, Fun, Extras!"

Cons: "gas mileage - the turbo kills any advantage the 4 cylinder gets you."

"Everything you'd expect from an Acura! Great Value and reliability. The turbo makes this vehicle fun to drive. Like all Acuras, not many options, but that is what makes this brand a winner. For the base price of its competitors you get a fully loaded RDX. Apples to Apples the RDX is hands down a better value than thes rest of the class. Resale value continues to stay high. My only knock on this vehicle is the stock wheels - Get the optional 20" wheels with low profile tires to enhance the looks."

fun ride

By on Saturday, November 08, 2008

"I bought the 2009 model recently, the vehicle has quality craftmanship, luxurious and stylish interior, fun technology package, and excellent driving performance. I have not run into any problems with the vehicle so far, and hope to keep it for years to come. What really makes this car is the beautiful interior and the technology package, which includes a really nice stereo."

Fun Vehicle

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"The RDX is a nice combination of practicality and fun. The cargo area is big enough with the back seat down to handle chairs,bikes,snow blowers,etc. The RDX with all wheel drive handles Midwest winters well. I have had this vehicle for three years with absolutely no problems. The RDX handles amazingly well but the stiff suspension is the price for that, The turbo moves the car well when you need to accelerate quickly. The mileage is nothing to brag about. Over three years I averaged 19 mpg in a mx of city and highway driving. Most other small SUV's with comparable features cost considerably more."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RDX near Honolulu. See local deals