2011 Acura MDX

Based on 295 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Great SUV, mileage could be better

By on Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pros: "Quality,ride, features, handling"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better"

"I just bought the 2013 MDX...traded in my 2003 MDX with 106,000 miles. I drove every American-made SUV...none are close to the MDX for quality, technology, ride, etc."

Great midsize SUV

By on Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Pros: "Great looks and perfect for big families."

Cons: "My wife doesn't let me drive it enough."

"First, I really like the styling of the MDX. It has an understated luxury look without being too flashy. The interior is comfortable with seating for seven, which is great for our family of 6. The cargo area with the third row seat up appears small, but there is more room back there than you think. With the third row folded down, the cargo area is especially roomy. The best part is driving and parking. Many of our friends have suburbans, and they have a difficult time parking them - you see them backing in and out trying to fit into the spaces, but with the Acura, we have all of the passenger room without all the wasted space of the full size SUV. Lastly, everyone knows Hondas and Acuras are basically bulletproof, so even at 100,000 miles, it barely feels broken in. We highly recommend this vehicle."

Allot of vehicle for the money

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "Fit, finish, ability to tow, utility"

Cons: "road noise, stereo could be a bit louder"

"My only complaint would be the road noise. I know that is very tire and road-dependent, but I feel the cabin should have better sound deadening. It's not horrible by any means, just not what you would expect from a luxury SUV."

Great luxury midsize SUV

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "fun and comfort to drive"

Cons: "service indicator for low mileage driving"

"After researches on most of the luxury midsize SUVs and driving tests on new Lexus RX350, Mercedes-Benz ML350 and Acura MDX, I decided to go with MDX, mainly based on its performance, comfort, handling, safety and value. I have no regret with my purchase of this fantastic crossover."

Entertaining SUV

By on Friday, March 1, 2013

Pros: "Performance, Handeling, Maintenance Cost"

Cons: "Not fuel efficient"

"I enjoy driving this vehicle. I didn't think I would, my previous car was a Audi S4 and I needed something that would haul the family in and handle the Michigan winters. As much as I liked my Audi I didn't enjoying paying out the exorbitant maintenance costs - every time I would go into the dealer it would cost $300-$1k to fix the vehicle. My wife has a Honda Pilot with 150k miles on it and we've paid low maintenance cost so I expect similar value from the Acura. In summary, this SUV feels and handles like a sports sedan. It will tear up curves and has great acceleration. I've equipped mine with Blizzaks winter tires and have driven through several west Michigan snow storms and the MDX was solid and surefooted at speed. Only downer for me is 19mpg on premium, luckily I work out of my home office so it doesn't hit me as much as say someone who has to commute for their job."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals