• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2010 Acura MDX

Based on 285 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Entertaining SUV

By on Friday, March 01, 2013

Pros: "Performance, Handeling, Maintenance Cost"

Cons: "Not fuel efficient"

"I enjoy driving this vehicle. I didn't think I would, my previous car was a Audi S4 and I needed something that would haul the family in and handle the Michigan winters. As much as I liked my Audi I didn't enjoying paying out the exorbitant maintenance costs - every time I would go into the dealer it would cost $300-$1k to fix the vehicle. My wife has a Honda Pilot with 150k miles on it and we've paid low maintenance cost so I expect similar value from the Acura. In summary, this SUV feels and handles like a sports sedan. It will tear up curves and has great acceleration. I've equipped mine with Blizzaks winter tires and have driven through several west Michigan snow storms and the MDX was solid and surefooted at speed. Only downer for me is 19mpg on premium, luckily I work out of my home office so it doesn't hit me as much as say someone who has to commute for their job."

Common sense auto

By on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, quiet"

Cons: "low to the ground riding, poor gas mileage"

"Comfortable ride, sporty feel, very fast pick-up & go! Base car has many upgrades. It rides a bit low to the ground making it feel like a car. The gas mileage is disappointing."

Great midsize SUV

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Pros: "Great looks and perfect for big families."

Cons: "My wife doesn't let me drive it enough."

"First, I really like the styling of the MDX. It has an understated luxury look without being too flashy. The interior is comfortable with seating for seven, which is great for our family of 6. The cargo area with the third row seat up appears small, but there is more room back there than you think. With the third row folded down, the cargo area is especially roomy. The best part is driving and parking. Many of our friends have suburbans, and they have a difficult time parking them - you see them backing in and out trying to fit into the spaces, but with the Acura, we have all of the passenger room without all the wasted space of the full size SUV. Lastly, everyone knows Hondas and Acuras are basically bulletproof, so even at 100,000 miles, it barely feels broken in. We highly recommend this vehicle."

Balanced athlete of an SUV

By on Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pros: "Very well balanced..."

Cons: "N/A"

"This is my 5th SUV and first Acura... The MDX exceeds my expectations on every turn, every braking situation, accelerating onto every on ramp... I purchased the Advance Package with all available options. The MDX handles unlike any SUV of compatible size and weight and it looks classy enough to valet at any of my LA hotspots... Comfort on long trips is excellent and navigation is the most simple and accurate of all the sport SUV's I tested..."

I LOVE MY MDX!

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "So fun and easy to drive."

Cons: "Gas Mileage 17 City/23 HWY"

"This is my second MDX. Before I bought my first MDX I drove a BMW X5. The BMW's seats were so so hard and the suspension so tight you could feel every bump in the road. The MDX blows any car in this price range away. The maintenance costs are fantastic and the overall drive of this car is wonderful. I LOVE IT!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals