• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2010 Acura MDX

Based on 280 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

1st utility vehicle, 3rd Acura. Highly recommend!

By on Thursday, March 12, 2015

Pros: "Solid! - Quality! - Classy!"

Cons: "Captain chairs not available for 2nd row seating."

"Purchased this utility vehicle for 4 reasons. My mother was 87 in 2010 when I bought this MDX. We travel to the Atlantic/Gulf Coast beaches at least once a year by car; she will not fly any more. I love sports cars but she had difficulty getting in & out of them; she basically had to fall in and climb out! Also, I wanted comfort, quality and more luggage space... 4 years later we continue to enjoy driving to our vacation destinations in this classy, did I mention quality and very solid vehicle. And just want to say that I have been driving an Acura since 1998 without any problems! It was hard giving up my low slung Acura TL, which was my 2nd Acura sports car. I was concerned about missing that sporty look & feel; but honestly, this MDX is now one of my all time favorites. Who would have thought it was this much fun to drive?! Before purchasing this MDX, I looked at the Audi, BMW, Volvo and Infinity utility vehicles and found the Acura checked all the boxes and was the best fit for me at this time in my life and my Mom's! My only suggestion would be that captains chairs for the 2nd row be offered in the future."

A pleasure to drive-everytime!

By on Monday, March 02, 2015

Pros: "Dream to drive,great reliability."

"I have loved driving my 2007 MDX every time I am behind the wheel.The vehicle boasts having almost the amount of miles equal to the distance to our precious moon. Two hundred and forty thousand to be exact. The chassis, engine and transmission perform as they did out of the showroom. The only major expenses were the replacement of 2 catalytic converters out of emissions warranty.(over 80000 in NY.) I have fed this nice machine premium fuel consistently and engine performance shows. Nonetheless it maybe time for the next generation."

Best 7 Passenger on the Market

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pros: "7 Passenger Space, Holds Value, Comfortable Ride"

Cons: "Gas MPG, No USB outlet to synch phone or Music"

"Bottom Line Up Front: I own a 2011 SH-AWD MDX, and had a 2006 MDX Touring. This SUV gives you the Most Room for a mid size 7 passenger Luxury SUV without the need to go Suburban or Yukon; Comfortable Ride for the family with above average technology features; Reliable Engine and Transmission, Back Up Camera is smaller but efficient; Holds Great Value, and Gas MPG is average could be better. The Blind Spot issue is an easy fix, buy the small blind spot mirrors to stick on in the bottom corners of your side mirrors, no problems after that! You get what you pay for and we all know Honda/Acura never comes cheap! They are built to be vehicles that last you 10 years or more."

Fisrt in class which other followed

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pros: "excellent handling and exterior design"

Cons: "limited rear view or backing visibility even w/cam"

"I bought this car from a first hand owner (cousin) 4 yrs ago with impecable care and mint maintenance. Navigation system does not work in my area and have constant problems with integrated telephone getting disprogrammed or unlinked. Limited trunk space when using extra sitting when full 7 passangers. Best look from any other SUV and noticed that other car designs for SUV are pretty similar or follows the MDX. After 8yrs, this Lady still looks nice and has plenty of gadgets and nice automation. minimun maintenance required after outting and extra 40k miles on it."

Navigation is worthless. MPG 18.5 90% hwy.

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pros: "Looks great."

Cons: "Most everything. Nav system shows places 800 mi a"

"Prehistoric in terms of competition."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals