• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2010 Acura MDX

Based on 249 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Love everything about it - EXCEPT blind spot

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "great drive"

Cons: "blind spot"

"Love everything about this vehicle - handles great - comfortable for long trips or buzzing around town. Have loaded this with cargo for college trips, garden supplies and its really functional. When I purchased the car, they offered a really pricey package that included a blind spot indicator. I thought it was ridiculous and now I wish I had gotten it. You have to really watch it as I have had more than a few close calls with the blind spot on both sides of the vehicle."

Best SUV ever!!

By on Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, sh-awd, ELS sound system"

"No problems so far."

Love this car

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, safe, premium style, versatile"

Cons: "None so far"

""The car is roomy and versatile. The seats are so comfortable for long drives. We did a four hour drive with four adults and one car seat toddler and everyone was exceptionally comfy. Independant climate controls in the back helped with that as well. The premium sound system is excellent. Love the auto hatch, and personalized settings. Have not used the third row seat yet, but glad it's there for when we need it. The ride is aggressive and solid, grips the road, but fast. Sports mode is fun in the mountains and open roads and helpful in sketchy, fast moving traffic. It's just an all around fun car to drive, powerful, safe for my toddler, and so versatile. The leather and premium interior design don't hurt either. My wife and I both love this car.""

Fun, comfortable car that spoils you

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, safe, premium interior, great sound."

Cons: "So far, we don't have any."

"The car is roomy and versatile. The seats are so comfortable for long drives. We did a four hour drive with four adults and one car seat toddler and everyone was exceptionally comfy. Independant climate controls in the back helped with that as well. The premium sound system is excellent. Love the auto hatch, and personalized settings. Have not used the third row seat yet, but glad it's there for when we need it. The ride is agressive and solid, grips the road, but fast. Sports mode is fun in the mountains and open roads and helpful in sketchy, fast moving traffic. It's just an all around fun car to drive, powerful, safe for my toddler, and so versatile. The leather and premium interior design don't hurt either. My wife and I both love this car."

Fun, comfortable car that spoils you

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, safe, premium interior, great sound."

Cons: "So far, we don't have any."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals