2009 Acura MDX

Based on 295 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Common sense auto

By on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, quiet"

Cons: "low to the ground riding, poor gas mileage"

"Comfortable ride, sporty feel, very fast pick-up & go! Base car has many upgrades. It rides a bit low to the ground making it feel like a car. The gas mileage is disappointing."

Recall your vechiles

By on Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"I Bought 2 2010 MDX for my family. I have been having problems with the batteries on both vehicles. I been to my dealer half dozen times already, they claim that this problems been around for the past years on all 2010 Acura models and they can’t figure it out. Is anyone wrestling like I am with a system battery voltage low warning on a daily basis? Also I travel to Canada by car on a regular basis. Canadian Acura dealers refuse to honor manufactures warranty."

Excellent Value

By on Friday, May 8, 2009

"I got my MDX new in April of 07. I have driven it for 2 years. There have been no problems. Routine maint has consisted of just 2 oil changes!!! The AWD system is excellent. When others were stuck in a "freak" snow storm, my MDX was as sure footed as a mountain goat. It is very solid, rattle free and easy to drive. Controls are simple to use. I don't believe that it's the best looking SUV on the planet, but the interior is well thought out and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!"

Balanced athlete of an SUV

By on Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pros: "Very well balanced..."

Cons: "N/A"

"This is my 5th SUV and first Acura... The MDX exceeds my expectations on every turn, every braking situation, accelerating onto every on ramp... I purchased the Advance Package with all available options. The MDX handles unlike any SUV of compatible size and weight and it looks classy enough to valet at any of my LA hotspots... Comfort on long trips is excellent and navigation is the most simple and accurate of all the sport SUV's I tested..."

I LOVE MY MDX!

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "So fun and easy to drive."

Cons: "Gas Mileage 17 City/23 HWY"

"This is my second MDX. Before I bought my first MDX I drove a BMW X5. The BMW's seats were so so hard and the suspension so tight you could feel every bump in the road. The MDX blows any car in this price range away. The maintenance costs are fantastic and the overall drive of this car is wonderful. I LOVE IT!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals