2008 Acura MDX

Based on 292 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Great SUV, mileage could be better

By on Sunday, March 03, 2013

Pros: "Quality,ride, features, handling"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better"

"I just bought the 2013 MDX...traded in my 2003 MDX with 106,000 miles. I drove every American-made SUV...none are close to the MDX for quality, technology, ride, etc."

Was my Dream car But not any more

By on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Pros: "Well equipped with options and comfortable seats"

Cons: "Horribly loud road noise/bumpy/bouncy on BaseModel"

"We purchased MDX Base model for me, wife and a new baby. We love all the options that came with base model. Very comfortable leather seats and excellent driving experience EXCEPT that we are experiencing very Loud Road Noise and Vibration on any road. It gets very bumpy and bouncy on a little rough road, especially when we're on the highway, in addition to bumpy and bouncy, it gets so loud that I have to raise my voice in order to have conversation with my wife. I sat in the rear seat with my 8 month old baby and worse thing happened to me that I was getting a headache on the way back from 1.5 hr trip from Baltimore to Virginia. So I complained and took it to dealer and they failed to fix the issue twice already. Now, they will try to set up to meet with an Acura manufacture rep within 1 or 2 weeks. By the way, we (Sales agent, my wife and I) test drove one w/ tech package, we all agreed that we felt less noise than Base model. Do MDX Base owners agree with me? I just can't believe that this car claimed to be "Luxury". Personally, if I knew the quality of ride (road noise/bumpy/bouncy) will be different from base mode to tech or adv. pkg. I would not have bought the base model. Since one with tech or adv. pkg is a over our budget, we would've purchased something else. I'm hoping that acura manufacture rep does something for us about this issue we're having. I gave 2 on Overall Rating and Comfort"

Allot of vehicle for the money

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Fit, finish, ability to tow, utility"

Cons: "road noise, stereo could be a bit louder"

"My only complaint would be the road noise. I know that is very tire and road-dependent, but I feel the cabin should have better sound deadening. It's not horrible by any means, just not what you would expect from a luxury SUV."

Great midsize SUV

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Pros: "Great looks and perfect for big families."

Cons: "My wife doesn't let me drive it enough."

"First, I really like the styling of the MDX. It has an understated luxury look without being too flashy. The interior is comfortable with seating for seven, which is great for our family of 6. The cargo area with the third row seat up appears small, but there is more room back there than you think. With the third row folded down, the cargo area is especially roomy. The best part is driving and parking. Many of our friends have suburbans, and they have a difficult time parking them - you see them backing in and out trying to fit into the spaces, but with the Acura, we have all of the passenger room without all the wasted space of the full size SUV. Lastly, everyone knows Hondas and Acuras are basically bulletproof, so even at 100,000 miles, it barely feels broken in. We highly recommend this vehicle."

Great luxury midsize SUV

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "fun and comfort to drive"

Cons: "service indicator for low mileage driving"

"After researches on most of the luxury midsize SUVs and driving tests on new Lexus RX350, Mercedes-Benz ML350 and Acura MDX, I decided to go with MDX, mainly based on its performance, comfort, handling, safety and value. I have no regret with my purchase of this fantastic crossover."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals