2008 Acura MDX

Based on 290 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Great midsize SUV

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Pros: "Great looks and perfect for big families."

Cons: "My wife doesn't let me drive it enough."

"First, I really like the styling of the MDX. It has an understated luxury look without being too flashy. The interior is comfortable with seating for seven, which is great for our family of 6. The cargo area with the third row seat up appears small, but there is more room back there than you think. With the third row folded down, the cargo area is especially roomy. The best part is driving and parking. Many of our friends have suburbans, and they have a difficult time parking them - you see them backing in and out trying to fit into the spaces, but with the Acura, we have all of the passenger room without all the wasted space of the full size SUV. Lastly, everyone knows Hondas and Acuras are basically bulletproof, so even at 100,000 miles, it barely feels broken in. We highly recommend this vehicle."

Balanced athlete of an SUV

By on Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pros: "Very well balanced..."

Cons: "N/A"

"This is my 5th SUV and first Acura... The MDX exceeds my expectations on every turn, every braking situation, accelerating onto every on ramp... I purchased the Advance Package with all available options. The MDX handles unlike any SUV of compatible size and weight and it looks classy enough to valet at any of my LA hotspots... Comfort on long trips is excellent and navigation is the most simple and accurate of all the sport SUV's I tested..."

I LOVE MY MDX!

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "So fun and easy to drive."

Cons: "Gas Mileage 17 City/23 HWY"

"This is my second MDX. Before I bought my first MDX I drove a BMW X5. The BMW's seats were so so hard and the suspension so tight you could feel every bump in the road. The MDX blows any car in this price range away. The maintenance costs are fantastic and the overall drive of this car is wonderful. I LOVE IT!"

This is my 2nd MDX and loved both of them

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "A vehicle for the family"

Cons: "NONE"

"This a vehicle for long trips. I have major back problems and can't drive long distances in most vehicles but the MDX is perfect. Handling is excellent. recently I had to do some very fancy driving to avoid an idiot driver coming into the wrong lane while on the cell phone. The handling characteristics saved me and the idiot from potential severe injuries. The service manager at the dealership is excellent and not one of those types that is paid by commission and tries to sell you everything that you don't need. Integrity is the word for the whole MDX experience. What they promise, they deliver."

Excellent Value

By on Friday, May 08, 2009

"I got my MDX new in April of 07. I have driven it for 2 years. There have been no problems. Routine maint has consisted of just 2 oil changes!!! The AWD system is excellent. When others were stuck in a "freak" snow storm, my MDX was as sure footed as a mountain goat. It is very solid, rattle free and easy to drive. Controls are simple to use. I don't believe that it's the best looking SUV on the planet, but the interior is well thought out and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals