• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2008 Acura MDX

Based on 258 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Best SUV ever!!

By on Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, sh-awd, ELS sound system"

"No problems so far."

Love this car

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, safe, premium style, versatile"

Cons: "None so far"

""The car is roomy and versatile. The seats are so comfortable for long drives. We did a four hour drive with four adults and one car seat toddler and everyone was exceptionally comfy. Independant climate controls in the back helped with that as well. The premium sound system is excellent. Love the auto hatch, and personalized settings. Have not used the third row seat yet, but glad it's there for when we need it. The ride is aggressive and solid, grips the road, but fast. Sports mode is fun in the mountains and open roads and helpful in sketchy, fast moving traffic. It's just an all around fun car to drive, powerful, safe for my toddler, and so versatile. The leather and premium interior design don't hurt either. My wife and I both love this car.""

Cons: "So far, we don't have any."

"The car is roomy and versatile. The seats are so comfortable for long drives. We did a four hour drive with four adults and one car seat toddler and everyone was exceptionally comfy. Independant climate controls in the back helped with that as well. The premium sound system is excellent. Love the auto hatch, and personalized settings. Have not used the third row seat yet, but glad it's there for when we need it. The ride is agressive and solid, grips the road, but fast. Sports mode is fun in the mountains and open roads and helpful in sketchy, fast moving traffic. It's just an all around fun car to drive, powerful, safe for my toddler, and so versatile. The leather and premium interior design don't hurt either. My wife and I both love this car."

Cons: "So far, we don't have any."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals