2008 Acura MDX

Based on 283 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

best suv ever

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

"fun to drive , smooth ride, seats 7, lots of cargo room, no mechanical problems ever, looks new The only problem I've had is with the Cd player. I have had it repaired 3 times and I wasn't charges but the warranty has expired and I haven't had it repaired because I would have to pay and it will break again. It has a flawed design. I LOVE MY CAR! I am only checking the value because I want to buy a Porsche Macan S 2015 SUV."

reliable, no problems but rides rough

By on Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Pros: "handles great in any conditions"

Cons: "rough ride"

"I love this vehicle and the way it handles on the road. It has been very reliable with no problems. It is comfortable for seating if you don't have to use the third seat which is a little small. When the third seat is engaged the cargo space is very small. I would have to rate the comfort of the ride as rough as you can feel every little bump. Also, the steering seems a little tight for power steering. The gas mileage ranges from 18 to 23 mpg on the highway and around 17 in town. All in all it is a very reliable, good looking vehicle."

happy with my purchase

By on Sunday, April 05, 2015

Pros: "grat horse power,comfort"

Cons: "gas"

"Like this suv because is like drive a BMW but less price.Great horspower,the suspension is a little hard,but is normal in sport cars.The looks great no matter is 2008,well for me looks better than 2014-15.Run like a sport car but is an suv,you has both satisfaction at the same time.The gas is premium,and you spend little bid more in gas than other but if you know how to drive,it's not that bad.I drive more than 12 hours with just $110.Feels great in long trip,because you have power,comfort,great sound system,gps."

1st utility vehicle, 3rd Acura. Highly recommend!

By on Thursday, March 12, 2015

Pros: "Solid! - Quality! - Classy!"

Cons: "Captain chairs not available for 2nd row seating."

"Purchased this utility vehicle for 4 reasons. My mother was 87 in 2010 when I bought this MDX. We travel to the Atlantic/Gulf Coast beaches at least once a year by car; she will not fly any more. I love sports cars but she had difficulty getting in & out of them; she basically had to fall in and climb out! Also, I wanted comfort, quality and more luggage space... 4 years later we continue to enjoy driving to our vacation destinations in this classy, did I mention quality and very solid vehicle. And just want to say that I have been driving an Acura since 1998 without any problems! It was hard giving up my low slung Acura TL, which was my 2nd Acura sports car. I was concerned about missing that sporty look & feel; but honestly, this MDX is now one of my all time favorites. Who would have thought it was this much fun to drive?! Before purchasing this MDX, I looked at the Audi, BMW, Volvo and Infinity utility vehicles and found the Acura checked all the boxes and was the best fit for me at this time in my life and my Mom's! My only suggestion would be that captains chairs for the 2nd row be offered in the future."

A pleasure to drive-everytime!

By on Monday, March 02, 2015

Pros: "Dream to drive,great reliability."

"I have loved driving my 2007 MDX every time I am behind the wheel.The vehicle boasts having almost the amount of miles equal to the distance to our precious moon. Two hundred and forty thousand to be exact. The chassis, engine and transmission perform as they did out of the showroom. The only major expenses were the replacement of 2 catalytic converters out of emissions warranty.(over 80000 in NY.) I have fed this nice machine premium fuel consistently and engine performance shows. Nonetheless it maybe time for the next generation."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals