• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 Acura MDX

Based on 259 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Will believe the one bad review over all the good

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

Reason: Car stalled while driving on freeway

Pros: "Nice looking car"

Cons: "Stalled while driving on freeway"

"I was driving on freeway - 60 mph going down hill. Instead of accelerating speed naturally due to going down the hill, the car started DECELERATING, and I had my foot on the accelerator pedal but it was slowing down and all the cars around me were zooming by. The accelerator pedal was not working. By some grace of god I was able to get off the freeway. I had my kids with me. Then the car completely stalled at the light. No warning lights ever came on. Acura dealership said that it was a faulty fuel pump. The car was only 3 years old and I had bought it 5 months prior from the same dealership with clean car fax. No issues before to indicate this may happen. Sold car back to dealership at loss. Although it was under warranty, I was not going to be a guinea pig if the same type of fuel pump they installed, went out again, and put my family in a similar situation."

Great midsize SUV

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Pros: "Great looks and perfect for big families."

Cons: "My wife doesn't let me drive it enough."

"First, I really like the styling of the MDX. It has an understated luxury look without being too flashy. The interior is comfortable with seating for seven, which is great for our family of 6. The cargo area with the third row seat up appears small, but there is more room back there than you think. With the third row folded down, the cargo area is especially roomy. The best part is driving and parking. Many of our friends have suburbans, and they have a difficult time parking them - you see them backing in and out trying to fit into the spaces, but with the Acura, we have all of the passenger room without all the wasted space of the full size SUV. Lastly, everyone knows Hondas and Acuras are basically bulletproof, so even at 100,000 miles, it barely feels broken in. We highly recommend this vehicle."

Most happy with our choice

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

"comfortable for long trips as well as city driving. Its higher seating gives us a better feel for traffic. it has all the bells and whistles for our driving habbits and most of all the back-up camera is a great feature."

MDX is amazing

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "Value, Value, Value"

Cons: "Rear Seating not best for large people."

"I have had 4 SUVs between myself and my wife. I have had GM, Mercedes and Audi. The Acura MDX is my favorite. Its is a 2011 and I have 80000 miles in less than 3 years. The maintenance is non-existent other than oil changes. Great handling, great economy and it looks amazing."

I love the car.

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

"The only thing I would like is something that tells me what direction I am going."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for