• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2005 Acura MDX

Based on 375 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great Family Car without compromising manhood

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

"I purchased the MDX in 11/2013. I previously had a 98 Nissan Pathfinder. My boys had gotten bigger and we need extra space for mor family and road trips. The 7 passenger seating was what I wanted but I didn't want to go bigger than a Pathfinder is size. I also wanted some luxury above what a newer Pathfinder offered. The MDX was the best purchase on a quick decesion. I sold my car on a weekend and needed a car within a few days. I feel in love with the MDX and it has not let me down. I took my boys and nephews snow tubing with my wife. Total of 7 passengers, 2 were adults. The ride was smooth cand comforatable while we manuvered through the snow. I never lost traction or control of the vehicle. I spent the better part of the northeast winter for 2013+2014 with this car and every day it has been a pleasure to drive it. If you are in the market for a goo reliable used vehicle for a family. This vehicle is it. I purchased this car cash for 13k with a 2 year 25k bumoer to bumper warranty. The vehicle had only 85k in miles and only one previous car owner. When I took the car to the Acura Dealer for a recall process the service person commended me on how good the condition of the vehicle was. I hope I can keep this vehicle for as long as I had my previous car which was almost 10 years."

This has been the best car I've ever owned.

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Great to drive, plenty of room"

Cons: "no dealership closer than 100 miles to me"

"I have loved owning this car. It has plenty of room for any cargo I would ever want to haul, room for 7 people and I feel very safe while driving it. It is rated as one of the safest cars on the road to drive because of the airbags and safety features. I owned a SUV before and if I made a sudden turn I felt top heavy. This car handles well in all situations. I would love to have another just like it!"

very good SUV

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

"Best SUV around"

very good condition

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "$17,500"

Cons: "very good condition outside & inside"

"very good condition change oil&oil filter every 3,500 mil because life times free oil change and change tranmission fluid every 7,000. highway millet"

Mediocre at best

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

Pros: "great interior design, drivertrain and handling"

Cons: "electronics are horrible"

"Like the looks and design inside and out, but the electronics have been horrible. The DVD, Nav and radio and door locks have all broke over the 10 years of ownership. Its time for a new vehicle for the wife and thinking Infinity QX60 over the new MDX."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals