• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2004 Acura MDX

Based on 388 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

Best car I ever owned and I have owned many.

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

Pros: "Roomy-comfortable-attractive-good mileage"

"Great Car"

Best car I have ever owned. I will buy another.

By on Saturday, May 03, 2014

"Great car that just won't quit. Low maintenance . Just wish they had not changed body style."

This car wwill not quit !!

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "All wheel drive , dependable, Modren styling still"

Cons: "Preminum Gas"

"215k miles and it still runs like new, same engine same trans, Changed the timing chain at 140k. this car is a tank, The wife had it for 85,00 miles no issues, first daughter took it to Lubbock Texas for 4 year while going to Texas Tech Univ. , she put 70,000 miles, Next daughter got her turn 4 years at Texas A&M Univ. she put 65,00o miles on it, Now I have it for a run around car. Without doubt the best car I have ever owned and still going strong today [ 04/2014 ]"

Great Family Car without compromising manhood

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

"I purchased the MDX in 11/2013. I previously had a 98 Nissan Pathfinder. My boys had gotten bigger and we need extra space for mor family and road trips. The 7 passenger seating was what I wanted but I didn't want to go bigger than a Pathfinder is size. I also wanted some luxury above what a newer Pathfinder offered. The MDX was the best purchase on a quick decesion. I sold my car on a weekend and needed a car within a few days. I feel in love with the MDX and it has not let me down. I took my boys and nephews snow tubing with my wife. Total of 7 passengers, 2 were adults. The ride was smooth cand comforatable while we manuvered through the snow. I never lost traction or control of the vehicle. I spent the better part of the northeast winter for 2013+2014 with this car and every day it has been a pleasure to drive it. If you are in the market for a goo reliable used vehicle for a family. This vehicle is it. I purchased this car cash for 13k with a 2 year 25k bumoer to bumper warranty. The vehicle had only 85k in miles and only one previous car owner. When I took the car to the Acura Dealer for a recall process the service person commended me on how good the condition of the vehicle was. I hope I can keep this vehicle for as long as I had my previous car which was almost 10 years."

This has been the best car I've ever owned.

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Great to drive, plenty of room"

Cons: "no dealership closer than 100 miles to me"

"I have loved owning this car. It has plenty of room for any cargo I would ever want to haul, room for 7 people and I feel very safe while driving it. It is rated as one of the safest cars on the road to drive because of the airbags and safety features. I owned a SUV before and if I made a sudden turn I felt top heavy. This car handles well in all situations. I would love to have another just like it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals