2004 Acura MDX

Based on 404 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

GREAT SUV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pros: "Well Appointed Interior, Nice Nav/DVD System"

"I purchased my well maintained and cared for 2003 MDX used in 2010 with 105K. I've put on approximately 83K in just a little over 2 years with no problems or issues. The only repairs I've done have been routine and recommended maintenance. My boss drove her 2003 MDX for just over 9 years and put over 300K on hers before it was totaled while parked in in her driveway by an out of control driver. She claims that it still have a good 75K to 100K or life left in it. I put fuel injector cleaner in every other tank full and I'm getting 24/25 MPG highway at 60/65 MPH."

2002 acura mdx

By on Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"In 2005 I purchased a VERY dependable 2002 Acura MDX for 18,000 I loved the third row seating, that is what really sold me. After owning for 5 years with 130,000 miles the vehicle is still very reliable,comfortable,and powerful. Problems I occurred were transmission went out around @90,000 which was my first major repair. Then at 110,000miles It needs a paint job and I had to replace the motor mounts. @ 115,000 miles noticed my outer dash vents starting popping out due 2 warping of the dash from sitting in parking lots with no protection and replaced window motors for 2 doors. . Other minor repairs that I can not even really remember due to that I have a warranty that covers almost everything with NO deductible charge. Averages around 16MPG city and 18 highway"

Great vehicle! Very practical and reliable

By on Monday, November 12, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, convenient, reliable, spacious"

Cons: "fuel economy"

"My 2002 Acura MDX has been a great vehicle! It is comfortable, convenient and most definitely reliable. I bought the car new and have had only a few minor maintenance issues. I have put the least amount of money into this car than any I have had for any car I've had before. Also, it is a great family vehicle. It is very spacious and is very practical for long road trips or transporting a lot of cargo. I would definitely recommend this car."

Bought used, had for four years now

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "heated seats, 7 passengers, stylish, handling"

Cons: "speakers, storage, plastic pcs all broke on vents"

sitting pretty (could use a bath)

"I bought my MDX used in '08. It had 88000 mls on it. I had to replace the transmission in '10 (130,000). I made the mistake of taking it to a company (IT Brownies) that apparently knew nothing about this type of vehicle. The car was fine for the next 1.5 years (warranty was good for 12000 mls or one yr) and then the transmission went out again. I believe it was their lack of knowledge, lack of care, and rebuilding the trans the first time, that it didn't last me longer. I took it to an Acura dealer the second trans. It cost me what I owed on the car to repair the trans but it is running pretty well now. I have had it back for about 10 mo and have put on another 14000 mls on it, making it at 192000. I have bad catalytic converters and a wheel bearing that I need to replace. Other than small repairs nothing major again (knock on wood). It handles well and gets our large family where we need to go. Gas mileage is not too hateful considering the size of the vehicle. Its better than a normal SUV. I had gotten rear-ended and the bumper had a small knick in it. The other car, well not so great! So very sturdy vehicle. :D Other than the trans probs I had (which I really don't blame the car for the second time) its been a pretty decent vehicle."

sitting pretty (could use a bath)

great suv

By on Thursday, March 07, 2013

Pros: "drive through anything"

Cons: "16mpg"

"Ive put this thing through he77. Never had a problem at all. 280 clean still driving, only work done is brakes and fluids. Engine running like a champ gotta love honda. The most reliable engines in existence."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals