2001 Acura Integra

Based on 532 Ratings for the 1994 - 2001 models.

Vroom Vroom

By on Friday, June 12, 2015

Pros: "Red line, handling, packability"

Cons: "I wish I had tinted windows, no 6th gear,cupholder"

"Great car. I have a 1995 2D LS Manual with 224000 miles and it runs and handles like a champ. -VERY RARELY HYDROPLANES & YOU CAN ALWAYS MAINTAIN CONTROL - Only real issue other than basic maintenance I have had is the main fuel control relay going out($45). Also beware if you live up north, plan on replacing the fuel line and rear brake lines that run down the center of the car- the salt from the road will rust them. -This car still gets 27 mpg going 80+ and I have gotten 31 going 65. -I will admit that living down south without tinted windows sucks, but if you roll the windows down and sunroof, the car air out pretty quick so the AC can do its job. -Excellent storage space; I can fit 2 full sized bikes in the back when you put the rear seats down. -Handles great and continues to surprise me on how well it coorners. -I just wish it had a 6th gear as the RPMs are at 3000 at 65mph -red lines at 7000 RPM -the paint job lasts"

The most reliable car I have owned so far

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pros: "Great quality, reliable,"

Cons: "lack of power"

"Had the car for 17 years. It never had any problem besides regular repair and maintenance. Still had over 20 mpg at 17 years old. A great car to own."

Most reliable car ever

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

"If my '99 Acura Integra wasn't so old, I would not get rid of it. Even considering it's age, I'm still torn about getting rid of it. The hatchback allows the seats to fold down and I can fit anything my mom's Lexus SUV fits in her trunk, into my Integra. It drives exceptionally well (it's so fast!), corners well, and is overall fun to drive. It's been a little too smooth over the years (I blame the car for how fast I was going when I got alllll those speeding tickets) and I didn't even know I was speeding half the time. The best part is the only thing I have EVER (in 15 years) had to do is regular maintenance. NEVER has it needed anything that wasn't "its time". It is hard to sell this car because I hear the horror stories of how "lemon-like" other cars are, and this is truly a wonderful car. If I could give it 11s, I would. If you are thinking about buying this car--it's fantastic. :)"

Most reliable car ever!

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, reliable, great handling"

Cons: "they don't have a new one"

"Love this car! It never gave me any problems. It looks great almost 20 years old. Amazing. I've had two cars before this and they're gone. I never thought a car would stick with me this long - but it's so dependable and smart. It handles my driving - and has a lot of power for a 4 cylinder."

Fantastic Car!

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, handles great."

Cons: "A little hard to get in & out of, (for oldies)."

"Bought it new in 97, only been in the shop once other than maintenance. Still looks near new and runs like new."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura Integra near Honolulu. See local deals