2000 Acura Integra

Based on 532 Ratings for the 1994 - 2001 models.

The most reliable car I have owned so far

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pros: "Great quality, reliable,"

Cons: "lack of power"

"Had the car for 17 years. It never had any problem besides regular repair and maintenance. Still had over 20 mpg at 17 years old. A great car to own."

Most reliable car ever

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

"If my '99 Acura Integra wasn't so old, I would not get rid of it. Even considering it's age, I'm still torn about getting rid of it. The hatchback allows the seats to fold down and I can fit anything my mom's Lexus SUV fits in her trunk, into my Integra. It drives exceptionally well (it's so fast!), corners well, and is overall fun to drive. It's been a little too smooth over the years (I blame the car for how fast I was going when I got alllll those speeding tickets) and I didn't even know I was speeding half the time. The best part is the only thing I have EVER (in 15 years) had to do is regular maintenance. NEVER has it needed anything that wasn't "its time". It is hard to sell this car because I hear the horror stories of how "lemon-like" other cars are, and this is truly a wonderful car. If I could give it 11s, I would. If you are thinking about buying this car--it's fantastic. :)"

Fantastic Car!

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, handles great."

Cons: "A little hard to get in & out of, (for oldies)."

"Bought it new in 97, only been in the shop once other than maintenance. Still looks near new and runs like new."

its a honda, enough said

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

"super reliable, replacement parts are cheap and readily available, i'm over 230k miles and still going strong with no major problems, engine and trans still factory built, no rebuilds and no major repairs. . . ever, just routine maintenance."

Hands down, best vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "hauling capability, dependability, low maintenance"

Cons: "small backseat, 2 door, rough start in cold"

"It's gonna be hard to fill the shoes of the Acura Integra. I've put the last 130,000 miles on this car and for 9 years all I did was change the oil and replace the brakes/tires. I've still never replaced a headlight. Car still has good pep. All the power options work fine. Amazing hauling capabilities with the wider body style (have also owned the newer RSX which had much smaller trunk capacity), fold down seats, and hatchback. Recently, it's started wanting some service (justifiably), so it's time to sell it. Looked online today to find out some pricing and can't believe many of these are still selling for $5k or more. My dislikes were probably the tiny back seat area and difficulty putting groceries/shopping bags into the backseat. This has got to be one of the best made cars of all time."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura Integra near Honolulu. See local deals