1998 Acura Integra

Based on 531 Ratings for the 1994 - 2001 models.

I must have got the lemon

By on Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pros: "Looks ok, comfortable seats."

Cons: "Power-sapping automatic tranny, expensive repairs."

"I purchased my 1999 Acura Integra a little over five years ago. At the time it had 94k miles, and I've driven it on average about 9k miles per year. Over the span of that five years I have spent $6500 in maintenance and repairs. Oil leaks, stuck brake calipers, Air Conditioning repairs, on and on. Just writing this out of frustration, this might get read by like 2 people, lol. It just makes ya a little sick to your stomach to read all the positive reviews and come away feeling like you got the one bad one."

No complaints

By on Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"I got my 1995 integra rs with 187,000 and have since driven it to 211,000. It has run extremely well for me without any serious problems, which is a great mark for this car, considering the age and mileage of my specimen. I would highly reccomend this vehicle to anyone looking for a sleek sporty look, good quality and good gas mileage. However, I would highly reccomend getting one with a manual transmission, since the smaller engine can limit your performance on the road at times. On the whole, great car - it served me well."

Best Car I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"This car has been very reliable to me. The Acura Dealership in Irving Texas has been one of the best in the world. I would buy another one if they still made Integra's"

Most reliable car ever

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

"If my '99 Acura Integra wasn't so old, I would not get rid of it. Even considering it's age, I'm still torn about getting rid of it. The hatchback allows the seats to fold down and I can fit anything my mom's Lexus SUV fits in her trunk, into my Integra. It drives exceptionally well (it's so fast!), corners well, and is overall fun to drive. It's been a little too smooth over the years (I blame the car for how fast I was going when I got alllll those speeding tickets) and I didn't even know I was speeding half the time. The best part is the only thing I have EVER (in 15 years) had to do is regular maintenance. NEVER has it needed anything that wasn't "its time". It is hard to sell this car because I hear the horror stories of how "lemon-like" other cars are, and this is truly a wonderful car. If I could give it 11s, I would. If you are thinking about buying this car--it's fantastic. :)"

Fantastic Car!

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, handles great."

Cons: "A little hard to get in & out of, (for oldies)."

"Bought it new in 97, only been in the shop once other than maintenance. Still looks near new and runs like new."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura Integra near Honolulu. See local deals