1993 Acura Integra

Based on 167 Ratings for the 1990 - 1993 models.

WOW!!

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "reliable upkeep cost fuel econ car forum sporty"

Cons: "cup holders, availability of body panels"

"I have owned 5 integras over the years with my pride being a RHD imported from Japan...does that say anything? The only con (like all say) is no cupholders. Every single one has been more reliable than any GM or Ford I have ever driven. It even made it through the Christmas blizzard we had some years ago when snowmobiles were using the streets! Parts are inexpensive and even beginners with a limited tool set (10 12 14 17 Phillips screwdriver) can make repairs. Each vehicle save the RHD has made it to 300K miles on original engine. What are you waiting for? Find one before its too late!"

I Love I N T E G R A!!!

By on Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pros: "i love integra..."

Cons: "No major cost on maintaining this car.."

"I love Integra. my 1st car was a candy apple red 92 acura integra 2D 5speed manual, since 1999 until the mid of this year. then i bought my 2nd car a black 93 acura integra 2D also a 5 speed manual."

Best car I've bought

By on Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pros: "Sporty, FUN"

Cons: "Cup holders of course"

"I've gone through about 12 cars in few years because I get bored with them. My teggy is the only car i've kept for more than 3 months! I've had it for about a year and I paid $1400 for it. It's fun, strong, great looking, and reliable! I plan on keeping it untill the wheels fall off!..then i'll put new ones on and keep going ;)"

Best car I have ever owned!

By on Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Pros: "reliability, mpg, fun to drive"

Cons: "No cup holders"

"Best car I have ever owned! I have owned my Integra LS for 12 years and have no regrets. I purchased originaly for $3,800.00 12 years ago and have never had to perform any major repairs, just standard maintenance. I have 260,000 miles on engine which has never been rebuilt. Still runs great with good gas milage. My gas milage over the years has gone down some but I am averaging around 18-21 MPG city/hwy combined. I have also driven through some snow storms with no problems. My only major con is my paint has worn off. Paint has lasted 20 years so I can't complain to much."

BEST CAR EVER TO BE MADE!!

By on Thursday, May 10, 2012

Reason: wanted something more comfy for my baby girl

Pros: "it will never break down"

Cons: "no cupholder but whatever the cupholders arent thg"

"i owned my integra 93 for about a year and honest speaking that car is the best car i ever bought some minor fix up here and there wich by the way can all be doe yourself witha simple screwdriver and cheap parts to .it didnt matter how many miles it ran up on it still kept kicking i would drive from maine to newyork all the time and never gave me a problem ..im honestly extremely sad i had to trade her in i almost cried at the dealership seeing her go it was always there and never let me down fun car to drive to i had many night cruises with this car so relaxing the seats just sng you right in ..one thing thought it is not a car to have a kid in it tends to get loud after a while."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura Integra near Honolulu. See local deals