1992 Acura Integra

Based on 167 Ratings for the 1990 - 1993 models.

1990 Integra - Best Investment, Excellent Car

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pros: "Exc handling/dependable/comfortable/fun to drive."

Cons: "Boby prone to rust, tail lights retain water."

"I tried to check value but it doesn't show years under 1991. I absolutely LOVE this car. It has kept me safe driving long distances, of course regular maintenance, great handling, and fun to drive. I am so upset, the car was rear ended last week and if the cost of repairs exceed the car value, I will have to declare it a total loss. I am so heartbroken, I don't think I could ever get a car as great as this one has been."

the best for the money, my best car yet ¡¡¡

By on Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Pros: "Super fun to drive, lots of space to for a two door."

Cons: "Ok......It has no cup holders......But then again, what for....I´m driving not drinking."

"When I took this car out of the dealer I never thought it would be my buddy for so many years. And YES, it´s part of my family, the best investment of my life. It still runs, performs and looks like the first day. Easy to mantain, easy on gas and on the pocket. It´s my Black, two door dream car."

I love my Acura!!!

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "No cup holders :("

"It drives great! Not had many problems, just minor cosmetic issues, and still drives like the day I bought it! It is a little small for me on the inside, but I love it anyway!"

Absolutely the best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, August 21, 2010

"I bought this car new more than 20 years ago and have driven it virtually every day since then. In all that time it's only broken down once (when more than 15 years old, alternator failed). Has never failed to start. Gets about 33 miles a gallon. I've replaced tires and mufflers, filters, belts and hoses - just routine maintenance stuff. Engine still runs great. The only problem it has at 21 years old is that the automatic motorization of the antenna doesn't work anymore and one of the power windows sticks somtimes. For about 5 years now I've been thinking something expensive will surely go wrong soon, but it never happens. I'm sure my next car will be a disappointment compared to this one."

Solid and lasts forever

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"I bought my 1992 Integra LS used in 2003 with 80k miles. Took it on two huge road trips (one from Atlanta to Deadhorse, Alaska, ~10k miles r/t) and several smaller ones with zero reliability issues. I'd still be driving it, six years and 145k miles later (225k now) but I totaled it last week. :( Before the wreck I was fully expecting to put another 150k on it, easy, and would take it on another mega road trip without hesitation. With proper regular maintenance these cars will last forever. But things do break. I put in maybe a total of $2000 into it for things like a new clutch, radiator, compressor pump and (optionally) upgraded suspension over the years. In my book that still beats the cost of a new car every time. The 5-speed stick has plenty of power for urban highway navigation. Handling is good, even up to 135mph. Not the most comfortable car for marathon driving stints, but most folks don't drive for 20+ hours at a time. I loved my Integra and will miss her dearly. I'd buy another just like her in a heartbeat."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura Integra near Honolulu. See local deals