• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Acura ILX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,473 - $31,979.

10/7.0

Based on 16 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Great looks!

By on Friday, July 12, 2013

Pros: "Interior, sound system(on Premium Package"

Cons: "Highway sound could be quieter"

"Went from a 2011 VW Golf TDI to 2013 Acura IXL & though I miss my 44+ MPG on the TDI, this was a great choice! Regular drive is ok but when you shift to sport mode it's very nice. over all very firm & somewhat silk drive. Wish it was quieter on the highway"

Best looking and efficient hybrid on the market

By on Monday, April 08, 2013

Pros: "Premium Car, Great on Gas, spacious"

Cons: "Not excatly fast, no memory seats"

"We leased this vehicle out last year a month after going on sale. My wife has been driving it about 56 miles to work and back 5 days a week(yes us Californians with our crazy long commutes). I was skeptical with the advertised mileage at 39/38 city/hwy. But after almost a year it's been hitting that number over and over again! I've managed to squeeze 42 combined sometimes but in my opinion your not driving anymore if your trying to get to those numbers. After the MDX this this is SLOW, but after a civic, this feels rich! It's definitely the best looking hybrid for the price and comfort. Its an Acura and residual value is never a concern. I'm sure future revisions of the ILX will only get better!"

Great Hybrid!

By on Sunday, April 07, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, Comfort, MPG's!, Looks Great!"

Cons: "Low HP, Voice Recog is Bad"

"Used to own a Honda Accord 08 and was sick of paying for 22 MPG. Now i've owned my hybrid for about a month now and I've been getting 40+ MPG! Just took a trip to DC and I was getting around 45 MPG! You just need to know how to drive hybrids to get the best gas mileage. If you are interested in driving more aggressively, turn off ECON, then hit the gas. Has great low-end torque so you can get the car moving quickly! It's pretty comfortable inside. Definitely nothing like a Civic. Looks a lot better than its competitors, the CT200h, Verano, and Fusion. Surprisingly spacious. I definitely wanted to stick with the Japanese Car family because of reliability. I know i'll get that with an Acura. Can't be too sure with Buicks or Fords though... Looking really forward to driving this car for many more years!"

Great price great car

By on Monday, March 18, 2013

Pros: "Less price, more mileage, Luxury"

Cons: "No passenger power seat, no telescopic steering"

"I bought in January and I love it. Perfect for today's gas price with luxury. Handling and driving is very smooth and quite. Previously I owned G35 power of which I miss the most. But when it comes to filling up the tank I always think I made a smart choice. Hard disk in the vehicle is a very cool feature. I don't have to carry my CD's. I can just load CD's and it will automatically copy to the HDD. Advertised mileage on highway is 35, took a long trip and I actually got 35."

Great small luxury sedan

By on Monday, February 18, 2013

"After 9 years owning Audis I traded my last A4 for the ILX. I loved my Audi but the repair cost post warranty is just too high. Comparing the IL X to the entry level offerings from Lexus, infinity, BMW and Volvo made the decision easy. The ILX is better looking than all of them and the price lower. The car is so roomy in the front and the finish of the cabin and exterior is very luxurious. The reviews which criticize rear passenger room make no sense to me since all the compact luxury sedans have cramped rear seats. Driving performance is great, while not as invigorating as the German offerings, but with grater promised reliability and lower costs ( maintenance, regular gas and thousands lower List Price) it fits perfectly with a young professionals lifestyle. In this economy us gen x and y folks want to drive a high end vehicle with style and performance but we don't want to sacrifice saving for the future, paying down the mortgage or going into debt all to carry a huge car payment. The ilx fits the bill perfectly."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next