2001 Acura CL

Based on 246 Ratings for the 2001 - 2003 models.

Needed a paint job and passenger airbag.

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "Great price and fun to drive. Drive like a new car"

"Made mistake to get a toyota camry because it won't start and I found out my battery was 7 years old. This is a reliable but my regretable decision to buy another was a very bad mistake. In my opinion I could be driving this for another decade."

Very reliable car

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

"Very well made...fit, finish, ride and comfort. Very quick car for a V6. Very reliable and just required normal routine maintenance. Good choice on this one. Honda makes good cars. I always recommend Honda as a vehicle of choice."

Cons: "Needed to replace transmission twice..."

"The Acura CL type S has been really quick, comfortable and reliable. It makes me sad that it is time to move on and sell such an enjoyable car. Over the years our CL has provided great performance together with things like the sun roof, air conditioning, decent gas mileage and general good looks. We can only hope to select a car that can provide the same experience at a reasonable price. Only issue over the 14 years was the transmission, which was replaced by Acura (once under warranty and a second time under a negotiated price). The low profile tires do require attention to pressure or a slight shaking in the steering wheel can be felt. Just needed to stay on-top of it. Still love the car!"

Cons: "Needed to replace transmission twice..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura CL near Honolulu. See local deals